Consultant .Net in Asset Management company
As part of an Asset Manager firm, you will be working within an IT team on development .Net projects.
Your tasks will include working on one or all of the following aspects:
- Technical and operational architecture design;
- Detailed solution design;
- Development and management of the solution;
- Managing resources;
- Coding and parameterisation of the solution;
- Creating unit testing;
- Technical and technical support recipes.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Framework .Net 3.5 and 4.0, as well as C# language;
- Significant experience in:
– Asset management;
– STP flows as well as issues linked to databases.
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Big Data, Smart Data, Open Data… there are many current trends around data, and rightly so, because the way we access and use data is about to revolutionize the business world. Discover the White Paper of our BI/Big Data expert on the subject!
True “intrapreneur”, the Business Manager has a key role in the organization : he manages his scope by defining his own business plan and by hiring his contributors. Discover this job in the interview of Moez, BM at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: