Business Intelligence Consultant
As part of the development of our Business Intelligence Offering designed for the financial sector, Quanteam (Talend Partner) is recruiting BI Consultants.
You will be in charge of decision-making projects on technical issues:
- Defining “trade” indicators;
- Modelling and designing OLAP/Datawarehouse databases;
- Managing data feed and integration flows.
You will be involved with our clients in the banking sector exclusively.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC +5 degree.
- Expertise around one of the following solutions: Talend, Business Objects, Qlikview, etc;
- Concerning Talend, certification obtained from the publisher would be appreciated, as well as a good knowledge of Java/J2EE development.
Your key assets:
- Innate ability to provide creative proposals for our clients’ problem issues, with a taste for real challenges, and integrating within the BI Quanteam.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Big Data, Smart Data, Open Data… there are many current trends around data, and rightly so, because the way we access and use data is about to revolutionize the business world. Discover the White Paper of our BI/Big Data expert on the subject!
True “intrapreneur”, the Business Manager has a key role in the organization : he manages his scope by defining his own business plan and by hiring his contributors. Discover this job in the interview of Moez, BM at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: