SAS / Basel II Consultant
As part of the strengthening of Basel 2 modelling teams, towards obtaining IRBA compliance for new identities following their recent integration, you will be working within the risk management divisions of major Paris based banking institutions.
These projects foresee different levels of operation:
- Back-testing of scoring models and various Basel parameters;
- Calculating/estimating Basel II parameters (RWA, PD, LGD, EAD, CCF…);
- Validating and revising the credit notation model.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC +5 degree in statistics/econometrics/mathematics.
- Experience ranges from junior to confirmed (2/3 years) in the credit risk and Basel modelling domain,
- Excellent command of the SAS statistics tool (base/macro).
Your key assets:
- Good interpersonal relations, with excellent analytical abilities and self-determination,
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Big Data, Smart Data, Open Data… there are many current trends around data, and rightly so, because the way we access and use data is about to revolutionize the business world. Discover the White Paper of our BI/Big Data expert on the subject!
True “intrapreneur”, the Business Manager has a key role in the organization : he manages his scope by defining his own business plan and by hiring his contributors. Discover this job in the interview of Moez, BM at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: