Java / J2EE Consultant
As part of an investment bank, you will be working within an IT team on Java / J2EE development projects.
- Understanding needs;
- Drafting technical specifications;
- Developing applications;
- Implementing robust and innovative technical solutions;
- Correcting bugs from client feedback;
- Designing software development;
- Providing a permanent technology watch;
- Drafting technical documentation.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of a Framework or library: Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Struts, JSF, GWT, Swing;
- At least 2 years experience in Java development, ideally in an investment banking environment or at an Asset Management firm.
Your key assets:
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Big Data, Smart Data, Open Data… there are many current trends around data, and rightly so, because the way we access and use data is about to revolutionize the business world. Discover the White Paper of our BI/Big Data expert on the subject!
True “intrapreneur”, the Business Manager has a key role in the organization : he manages his scope by defining his own business plan and by hiring his contributors. Discover this job in the interview of Moez, BM at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: