Project Management on Financial Software Packages
Linked to a team at the Front/Middle and/or Back Office level, you’ll be participating in development projects, as well as the configuration and integration of financial applications.
Your tasks will include:
- Analysing the technical and operational needs of users;
- Drafting general and detailed operational specifications;
- Maintaining the parameterisation of the financial software;
- Defining recipes and non-regression tests;
- Approving new software versions;
- Providing operational support to users;
- Managing change;
- Training users.
Is this projet fitting for you?
- With a BAC +5 degree.
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a financial environment (investment banking, private banking, asset management, etc.);
- Excellent command of one of the following financial market applications: Murex, Summit, Calypso, Sophis….
Your key assets:
- Possessing excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative;
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
The Quantitative Research team is tasked to maintain and build along with the Global Markets IT team, new architectures and solutions.
You will work on providing 2nd level Application Support for a wide range of applications for one of our clients in Chicago.
You will intervene on high added value missions, on Business analyst or Project management’s functions for our clients who are market finance players (mainly in Investment Banks and Asset Management Companies).
Follow us on social networks: