Compliance Business Analyst – New York
As a Business Analyst consultant, you will be onboarded in the IT Business Analyst team, to manage, coordinate and handle several projects related to compliance, such as AML / BSA subject, risk assessment, etc.
- Assist in/coordinate the development and enhancement of data for the annual AML, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption Risk Assessments to ensure relevant inherent risks and mitigating controls are identified as well as identifying areas for enhancement;
- Data analytics, including analysis of metrics impact on Compliance Risk Assessment scoring and weighting methodologies;
- Perform quality assurance reviews of risk assessment data to verify effectiveness of methodology, and accuracy and consistency of data across scope of the assessment;
- Analysis of results data by risk theme, desk, entity and other criteria;
- Interpret information and regulatory requirements in order to define and manage data requests;
- Work closely with Information Technology and other stakeholders to properly resolve any system, process or project issues identified in a timely manner;
- Work with Core Compliance and AML Compliance in order to ensure accurate results of key risk assessment reports and data;
- Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of an inventory of risk profiles and/or statements to categorize regulatory requirements;
- Update/draft data strategy documents for the risk assessments;
- Prepare status reports.
Is this project fiting for you ?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a financial services firm and/or self-regulatory organization within a compliance risk assessment function;
- Outstanding data analytics capability;
- Computer skills including Access/SQL databases, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ability to create and manage complex excel spreadsheets;
- Experience with Business Object sis a plus;
- Experience in AML/BSA/OFAC compliance;
- Good project management skills, including ability to prioritize, deploy resources to meet deadlines and follow through on completion of complex, high-profile projects;
- Experience working with manual Compliance Risk Assessment processes and automated compliance platforms (a plus).
Your key assets:
- Ability to coordinate efforts within compliance teams as well as across multiple business units and cultures;
- Strong writing skills, detail oriented with strong follow-up capabilities;
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change in a fast moving environment.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: