Data Management Business Analyst / Project Manager – Montreal
The Data Management Team is part of an overall program which looks to satisfy the requirements related to principles for effective enterprise data aggregation and reporting, and is intended to support evolving regulatory requirements. It includes Data Operations, Data Strategy, Data Science and Analytics, and Referential Data Management
You will be responsible for overseeing the Identification, of data gaps, identification and certification of prospective sources and project definitions necessary to close the identified gaps.
- Conduct the analysis and identification of prospective sources;
- Identify and catalog key Group and local Golden sources of information needed and used throughout the organization;
- Ensure the comprehensiveness of the identification of the trusted source for all data;
- Act as support and work on ad hoc assignments as needed including, but not limited to, quantitative analysis, data consolidation and crunching, driving a specific part of the project end to end, prepare recommendation;
- Attend project meetings, prepare meeting notes and distribute to identified stakeholders;
- Produce project reports; request, collect, analyze, query, verify consistency and completeness and integrate weekly status reports from projects work streams.
- Follow-up on the changes to project management plan and update project master plan;
- Follow-up with project managers and team leads to ensure timeline is being respected and deliverables are to be met on schedule;
- Keep updated action and issue logs, contact list, project distribution list and other registers;
- Perform quality assurance, insure the completeness and adequacy of deliverables.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor degree required;
- PMP certification will be a clear asset;
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a Project Manager and Business Analyst preferably with a focus on Data sourcing related undertakings either in IT or data organization;
- Solid knowledge of financial industry and related products focused on investment banking or asset management.
Your key assets:
- Ability to think analytically and to think abstractly to form a problem statement;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a distributed multinational and multicultural teams;
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variable workload;
- Ability to effectively convey the message in both written and verbal business discussions;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project).
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
FRTB ou « Bâle IV » : Quels sont les principes de cette réglementation ? Les enjeux liés à sa mise en application ? Les avantages et les inconvénients de la nouvelle méthode de calcul des risques ? Nos experts vous disent tout dans cette interview d’introduction à leur intervention lors de la conférence EFE du 25 septembre 2018 « Bâle IV ou la finalisation de Bâle III ».
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Follow us on social networks: