Data Management Business Analyst / Project Manager – Montreal
The Data Management Team is part of an overall program which looks to satisfy the requirements related to principles for effective enterprise data aggregation and reporting, and is intended to support evolving regulatory requirements. It includes Data Operations, Data Strategy, Data Science and Analytics, and Referential Data Management
You will be responsible for overseeing the Identification, of data gaps, identification and certification of prospective sources and project definitions necessary to close the identified gaps.
- Conduct the analysis and identification of prospective sources;
- Identify and catalog key Group and local Golden sources of information needed and used throughout the organization;
- Ensure the comprehensiveness of the identification of the trusted source for all data;
- Act as support and work on ad hoc assignments as needed including, but not limited to, quantitative analysis, data consolidation and crunching, driving a specific part of the project end to end, prepare recommendation;
- Attend project meetings, prepare meeting notes and distribute to identified stakeholders;
- Produce project reports; request, collect, analyze, query, verify consistency and completeness and integrate weekly status reports from projects work streams.
- Follow-up on the changes to project management plan and update project master plan;
- Follow-up with project managers and team leads to ensure timeline is being respected and deliverables are to be met on schedule;
- Keep updated action and issue logs, contact list, project distribution list and other registers;
- Perform quality assurance, insure the completeness and adequacy of deliverables.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor degree required;
- PMP certification will be a clear asset;
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a Project Manager and Business Analyst preferably with a focus on Data sourcing related undertakings either in IT or data organization;
- Solid knowledge of financial industry and related products focused on investment banking or asset management.
Your key assets:
- Ability to think analytically and to think abstractly to form a problem statement;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a distributed multinational and multicultural teams;
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variable workload;
- Ability to effectively convey the message in both written and verbal business discussions;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project).
Learn more about Quanteam
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Big Data, Smart Data, Open Data… there are many current trends around data, and rightly so, because the way we access and use data is about to revolutionize the business world. Discover the White Paper of our BI/Big Data expert on the subject!
True “intrapreneur”, the Business Manager has a key role in the organization : he manages his scope by defining his own business plan and by hiring his contributors. Discover this job in the interview of Moez, BM at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: