Java / J2EE Consultant
As part of an investment bank, you will be working within an IT team on Java / J2EE development projects.
- Understanding needs;
- Drafting technical specifications;
- Developing applications;
- Implementing robust and innovative technical solutions;
- Correcting bugs from client feedback;
- Designing software development;
- Providing a permanent technology watch;
- Drafting technical documentation.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of a Framework or library: Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Struts, JSF, GWT, Swing;
- At least 2 years experience in Java development, ideally in an investment banking environment or at an Asset Management firm.
Your key assets:
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: