Consultant .Net in Asset Management company
As part of an Asset Manager firm, you will be working within an IT team on development .Net projects.
Your tasks will include working on one or all of the following aspects:
- Technical and operational architecture design;
- Detailed solution design;
- Development and management of the solution;
- Managing resources;
- Coding and parameterisation of the solution;
- Creating unit testing;
- Technical and technical support recipes.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Framework .Net 3.5 and 4.0, as well as C# language;
- Significant experience in:
– Asset management;
– STP flows as well as issues linked to databases.
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: