Business Analyst Consultant on Front Office pricing or Market risks
You will intervene on high-value missions, on business analyst functions or on project management for our clients who are financial market players (mainly Investment Banks and Fund management companies).
- Analysis and formalization of the expressed need;
- Analysis of the existing IS and study of the model impact in current information systems and process;
- Writing of detailed functional specifications;
- Implementation of new calculations (pricing, product valuation, market risk calculations) or making evolving the existing;
- Integration of specialized software packages;
- Approval of the implemented solution;
- Training and functional support to users:
- Change management;
- Animation of project / steering committees.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor in Financial engineering, strong knowledge of quantitative issues;
- Engineering school in computer science or general school with a specialization in market finance.
- At least 3 years of working experience on similar functions, in Investment Bank or Asset management company;
- Knowledge of market risk indicators (VaR, sensibility, stress test);
- Good knowledge of derivative products on every type of assets (derivative actions, rates, credit…).
Your key assets:
- Ability to communicate, analyze, summarize;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Rigor, initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
FRTB ou « Bâle IV » : Quels sont les principes de cette réglementation ? Les enjeux liés à sa mise en application ? Les avantages et les inconvénients de la nouvelle méthode de calcul des risques ? Nos experts vous disent tout dans cette interview d’introduction à leur intervention lors de la conférence EFE du 25 septembre 2018 « Bâle IV ou la finalisation de Bâle III ».
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux :