Front Office RAD Developer – C# or Python – New York
As part of the pre-trade IT department, the Commando team is in charge of the development and support of all the pricers, Risk Analysis & PnL tools of the trading desks and financial engineers (fixed income or equity derivatives).
The team provides an agile development capability to develop front-office solutions quickly for various US-based small to medium sized projects.
More specifically, the NY development team is in charge of developing and supporting tactical tools such as: Market risk hedging spreadsheets, Spreadsheet for calibration of rate volatility, – Real-time market data repository for Fixed Income pricing.
- Building applications for structured product businesses;
- Ensuring all data and flows between other trading and settlement applications are maintained;
- Work with the Exotic traders to understand their needs and translate requirements into systems;
- Work closely with the Quant team in order to improve the pricing models for local currencies;
- Be responsible for the support of the desk;
- designs and implement the project accordingly;
- Ensure agile and continuous delivery methodology is followed;
- Ensure code is well tested;
- Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
- Collaborate with other teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams…);
- Improve existing processes in order to reduce support time;
- Maintain pricing tools, optimize usage, monitoring;
- Give clear and consistent reports to the clients and management;
- Ensure business requirements are met;
- Rely on IT best practices to improve quality of development.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Developer in a financial environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience in C# or Python Development;
- Strong knowledge and experience in VBA Development;
- Experience in financial products / financial industry business processes / trading system;
- Strong knowledge in risk analysis and pricing;
- Analytical and algorithmic skills.
Your key assets:
- Good written & verbal communication skills, appropriate to a given audience, (technical, functional, etc.), ability to communicate to a wide range of clients and support staff (traders, middle office, developer…);
- Rigorous, dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high-pressure environment, able to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
FRTB ou « Bâle IV » : Quels sont les principes de cette réglementation ? Les enjeux liés à sa mise en application ? Les avantages et les inconvénients de la nouvelle méthode de calcul des risques ? Nos experts vous disent tout dans cette interview d’introduction à leur intervention lors de la conférence EFE du 25 septembre 2018 « Bâle IV ou la finalisation de Bâle III ».
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Follow us on social networks: