Project Management on Financial Software Packages
Linked to a team at the Front/Middle and/or Back Office level, you’ll be participating in development projects, as well as the configuration and integration of financial applications.
Your tasks will include:
- Analysing the technical and operational needs of users;
- Drafting general and detailed operational specifications;
- Maintaining the parameterisation of the financial software;
- Defining recipes and non-regression tests;
- Approving new software versions;
- Providing operational support to users;
- Managing change;
- Training users.
Is this projet fitting for you?
- With a BAC +5 degree.
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a financial environment (investment banking, private banking, asset management, etc.);
- Excellent command of one of the following financial market applications: Murex, Summit, Calypso, Sophis….
Your key assets:
- Possessing excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative;
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
You will be in charge of the identification of key risk factors and the evaluation of the soundness of the pricing model choices.
As part of the pre-trade IT department, the Commando team is in charge of the development and support of all the pricers, Risk Analysis & PnL tools.
As a Business Analyst consultant, you will be onboarded in the IT Business Analyst team, to manage, coordinate and handle several projects related to compliance, such as AML / BSA subject, risk assessment.
Follow us on social networks: