Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst – Montreal
The BA team contributes to the overall projects/activities of “IHC” reporting, under the direct responsibility of the Regulatory Reporting department, responsible of:
- IHC Financial Regulatory Reporting
- IHC CCAR Reporting
- IHC Liquidity Reporting
The team also contribute to the other activities involving the Regulatory Reporting IT, namely the implementation of the Controls and Reconciliations framework across IT platforms / data journey.
- Liaise with Business users and Other IT stakeholders;
- Escalate any risks/issues or conflicts in a timely matter;
- Receive and understand the Regulatory Reporting business requirements;
- Define high level design to meet the requirements and the deadlines;
- Define the type of Controls needed, as part of the overall Regulatory Reporting architecture, in line with the group standards and tools;
- Write the functional specifications;
- Produce Regulatory Reporting technical specifications ensuring consistency with functional requirements, and overall Regulatory Reporting Architecture;
- Contribute to all other IT items primarily coordinated by IT Transversal (Infrastructure, Security Access, Archiving…);
- Organize user Training and Testing phase;
- Organize the deployment steps/plans.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BA/MS degree in Business/Finance/Accounting;
- Significant experience in Regulatory reporting area and in Banking technology generally speaking (5-10 year experience);
- Experience of Axiom Software Controller View® is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Project management tools (Ms Project, SharePoint, Clarity, PowerPoint…). Knowledge of CMMI.
Your key assets:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as negotiation skills. Must be equally comfortable discussing implementation details with the development teams and functional details with the Business users and Data Governance;
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple undertakings at the same time and with different level of granularity, constantly keeping focus on priorities;
- Solution centric mindset and creativity;
- Initiative, autonomy, self-motivated, self-starter.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: