Risk Manager for a Bank or an Asset manager
You will be operating in Risk management teams for a major investment bank or asset management firm, charged with the daily production of market indicators.
You will be managing the:
- Daily production of the VaR, VaR analysis and explanation of variations;
- Production and analysis of indicators and “Greek” market sensitivities (delta, gamma, rho, vega, theta);
- Back-testing and stress-testing of risk indicators;
- Description and monitoring of all limit overruns, daily distribution of risk statuses for FOs, managing and providing results to the risk management division;
- Parallel participation in different improvement projects or setting up new indicators (e.g. CVA).
Is this project fitting for you?
- From a major engineering school with a specialisation in market finance, 3rd cycle studies in finance, or a Master in quantitative finance.
- Excellent command of financial products (cross assets) and have a natural propensity for analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of financial products, specialising in equity derivatives, rates or credit;
- Good command of VBA/Excel programming languages and SQL.
Your key assets:
- Excellent communication skills, analytical abilities, and strong self-determination;
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Being a Consultant Manager means having a dual role: to work on a project for one of our clients and participate actively in the consulting company development. Discover this job in the interview of François, Consultant Manager at Quanteam.
Follow us on social networks: