We are looking for consultants to work within a Research & Development team related to the front office of a trading room of a renowned Investment Bank.
Is this project fitting for you?
Master’s degree level (IT and/or Engineering School, which can be completed by a degree in Finance).
- Three-fold competence in IT, Mathematics and Finance;
- 2 to 3-year experience in IT Quant or in complex IT technologies with excellent knowledge in mathematics;
- At least 1 to 2-year experience as IT Quant or in programming on complex technologies;
- Functional skills: excellent level in mathematics, probabilities and statistics but also in financial products (equity, fixed income or commodities);
- Technical skills: excellent level in programming object (C, C++, C#, Java, Python…) and strong appetence for algorithm developments issues and general IT technologies.
Learn more about Quanteam
EcoVadis has certified Quanteam with the “Gold” label in 2018 to reward our CSR politcy, ranking us among the top 5% of companies rated by the CSR rating agency.
FRTB ou « Bâle IV » : Quels sont les principes de cette réglementation ? Les enjeux liés à sa mise en application ? Les avantages et les inconvénients de la nouvelle méthode de calcul des risques ? Nos experts vous disent tout dans cette interview d’introduction à leur intervention lors de la conférence EFE du 25 septembre 2018 « Bâle IV ou la finalisation de Bâle III ».
One of the components of the bilateral margin required by EMIR is Initial Margin. Our experts will describe you its method of calculation. Discover their white paper!
Follow us on social networks: