Post-Trade Application Support – Chicago
The IT department is in charge of providing other departments with Information System support. In every of the bank entity all over the world, IT department provides and manages high quality and competitive tools while respecting technology. You will work on providing 2nd level Application Support for a wide range of applications.
- Troubleshooting/Resolving Application issues;
- Following escalation processes, incident and problem management of issues at all times;
- Create and keep current documentation up to date on all applications supported;
- Working with internal clients on improving processes and making applications reliable;
- End to end management of specific projects;
- Transfer of knowledge to the rest of the team at all times to ensure follow the sun support;
- Liaising with other branches in EMEA/NA/APAC;
- Some out of hours telephone support may be necessary;
- Other duties or projects, as assigned;
- Dealing with exchanges/vendors on a regular basis;
- Upgrading applications;
- Organise, Validate and approve UAT;
- Validate all deployments using validation standards.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an application support role;
- Experience of working in the financial markets;
- Experience working with a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated expertise writing and running database queries on large data-sets;
- Strong SQL skills;
- Familiarity with “Follow the Sun” methodology in a global environment.
Your key assets:
- Able to work as part of a team, use own initiative and be self motivated;
- Able to handle pressure;
- Passionate, determined and have intellectual curiosity;
- French is a plus.