Digital PMO – Casablanca
As a Digital PMO, you will be in charge of operational management, follow-up and reporting coordination of the perimeter activity. You will also coordinate provisional schedules of resources allocations, the follow-up of realization and the perimeter budget.
- Methodological support of projects on the business field;
- Realize studies: assessment of the current situation, opportunities studies;
- Organization and lead of different meetings and working groups;
- Write meeting reports;
- Realize guideline notes ;
- Write requirement specifications;
- Follow-up of projects and releases;
- Organize activities;
- Coordinate and assign his perimeter resources;
- Elaborate and follow the budget.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master degree.
- Strong knowledge of digital subjects;
- Technical knowledge of project management;
- Manage and plan;
- Manage risks (financial, human, technical): anticipation, identification, implementation of corrective actions;
- Design and adjust communication means and/or the documentation according to the messages and targets;
- Define and follow a budget;
- Implement a quality approach (implementation of good practices frames of reference, implementation of approaches based on the continuous improvement);
- Realize the mission and set independently the organization;
- Ease the cross cooperation;
- Adopt appropriate relationship behavior;
- Argue your decisions to convince and gain support..
Your key assets:
- Interpersonal skills.