MOA Comptabilité Assurantielle et/ou Bancaire H/F
You will work on a project with high added value on project management functions with our clients which are financial markets actors (mainly investment banks, asset management companies and depositories)..
The business project management team in which you will be involved is in charge of the onboarding of Middle and Back Office activities for a client (Insurer).
You will work on the transfer of the accounting activities from the Insurer to the internal system of our client.
- Challenge the business teams to understand their needs,
- Analyze and formalize the expressed need,
- Be the main entry point of the client for accounting issues,
- Analyze the existing and study the impacts in current information systems and processes,
- Participate to the solution deployment,
- Write the testing strategy,
- Prepare test cases,
- Write the user guide,
- Guarantee the project deliverables quality.
Expected project delivrables
- Expressing the needs of the tools’ accounting supply,
- Expressing the client’s investment needs,
- Following-up project deliverables,
- Writing testing cases,
- Realizing UAT.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC +5 degree in Finance/Accounting,
- Significant experience in Bank and / or Insurance Accounting and IFRS 9 regulation (5 to 15 years of experience),
- Knowledge of Middle Office and financial products (Bonds, UCITS, etc.),
- Functional knowledge of auxiliary investment accounting,
- Knowledge of insurance or bank account plans,
- Knowledge of the product lifecycle, management events and accounting schemes,
- Knowledge in project management and testing tools.
Your key assets:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability for analysis and synthesis,
- Attention to detail, capacity to handle multiple topics at the same time with different levels of priority,
- Autonomous, rigorous, motivated, resourceful.