IT Architect – Casablanca
Your mission is to define the technical architecture of an information system and to ensure the consistency of its composing elements (networks, material, operating system, database and applications). As a Technical architect you must be a high-level expert while being a generalist in order to have an overview of the information system. The fast and continuous evolution of new technologies requires abilities of anticipation.
- Support agile teams in their technical workshops;
- Advise teams in charge of the implementation;
- Handle the DevOps strategy of integration environment;
- Realize JAVA/J2EE development activities;
- Participate in the definition of IS technical infrastructures;
- Recommend technical solutions and quantify the infrastructure to implement;
- Verify and analyze the technical impact of new solutions;
- Participate in every new project influencing the technical or organizational architecture;
- Support development teams in the architecture of new applications;
- Take over the evolution of the development tools;
- Technological monitoring.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master degree;
- 7-year experience minimum in the JAVA/JEE IT development, project operation and management;
- 4-year experience minimum as Application Architect.
- Excellent knowledge in: technical architecture, application servers, SGBDR et Open source, operating systems (Microsoft, Linux et Unix), security tools, storage and backup system;
- Knowledge of different framework and JAVA environment components: JDK8, Hibernate, JSF, Spring, jQuery, Drools, GWT, Angular…;
- Strong knowledge in Microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of SCRUM Agile method.