Business Analyst Consultant Front office pricing or Market risk – New York
You will intervene on high added value missions, on Business analyst or Project management’s functions for our clients who are market finance players (mainly in Investment Banks and Asset Management Companies).
- Analyzing and formalizing the expressed needs;
- Analyzing the existing system and studying the modelling impacts in the current information systems and process;
- Writing the detailed functional specifications;
- Implementing new computation models (pricing, product valorization, market risk calculation) or making evolved the existing ones;
- Integrating specialized software solutions;
- Probating the implemented solution;
- Training and providing functional support to the users;
- Supporting change management;
- Leading project/steering committees.
Is this project fitting for you?
- 3rd cycle in financial engineering, with an expertise in quantitative issues;
- Computer or general engineering school with market finance specialization.
- 3 years minimum working experience on similar functions, in Investment bank or Asset Management company;
- Knowledge of market risk indicators (VaR, sensi, stress test…);
- Good knowledge of derivative products on any asset type (interest rate, credit and equity derivatives…).
Your key assets:
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and synthetically abilities;
- Autonomy, discipline and initiative.