Business Analyst Consultant FRTB Regulation – New York
As a part of the Finance Department in a major Corporate and Investment Bank, within the framework of the FRTB (Fundamental Review of the Trading Book) regulation constraints, you will participate to the evolution of the process and the information systems in order to answer the regulatory requirements.
You will take part of the FRTB project, from the initial framing until the production launch and you will participate in:
- The study of the feasibility and the definition of the new process to implement;
- The writing of the Business Requirements for the IT department;
- The following of the developments realized by the IT and the testing;
- The support on the impact studies required internally and by the regulator.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Strong knowledge of the market finance environment, the Risk and Trading activities’ constraints;
- Strong experience on internal risk modeling and market activity regulatory environment.
Your key assets:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.