Agile Coach – Casablanca
The Agile Coach is in charge of designing, deploying, developing and animating frames of reference and tools of the Agile methodologies but also to support the agile teams in the implementation of agile practices. The Coach Agile’s goal is to support agile transitions by defining a trajectory in order to reach a maturity level that will be chosen.
- Organize training sessions of the agility topic;
- Animate the sustainability of the approach;
- Raise the business awareness on the advantage of agile methods and advise them on the practices to implement;
- Support agile teams (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, Technical Leader etc…) during the projects framing phases by conducting workshops on vision, story map, roadmap etc…;
- Prepare and conduct all the generic and detailed trainings specific to the agile environment;
- Raise de management awareness on the advantage of using agile methods;
- Contribute to the building of an agile project team;
- Conduct the “Agility” community within the Digital Factory;
- Evangelize the company to the agile principles and practices;
- Represent the Groupe during agile events;
- Contribute to the development of the agile offer within the Digital Factory Practice.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master degree;
- IT/Computer Science training.
- Knowledge in Lean IT Kanban frames of reference;
- Scrum Master certification;
- Required experience as Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
- Experience in software development / Devops;
- Technical background appreciated: JAVA/J2EE.
Your key assets:
- Teaching and communication skills;
- Passionate by agile methods.