Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst – Montreal
The BA team contributes to the overall projects/activities of “IHC” reporting, under the direct responsibility of the Regulatory Reporting department, and is responsible of:
- IHC Financial Regulatory Reporting
- IHC CCAR Reporting
- IHC Liquidity Reporting
The team also contribute to the other activities involving the Regulatory Reporting IT, namely the implementation of the Controls and Reconciliations framework across IT platforms / data journey.
- Liaise with Business users and Other IT stakeholders;
- Escalate any risks/issues or conflicts in a timely matter;
- Receive and understand the Regulatory Reporting business requirements;
- Define high level design to meet the requirements and the deadlines;
- Define the type of Controls needed, as part of the overall Regulatory Reporting architecture, in line with the group standards and tools;
- Write the functional specifications;
- Produce Regulatory Reporting technical specifications ensuring consistency with functional requirements, and overall Regulatory Reporting Architecture;
- Contribute to all other IT items primarily coordinated by IT Transversal (Infrastructure, Security Access, Archiving…);
- Organize user Training and Testing phase;
- Organize the deployment steps/plans.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BA/MS degree in Business/Finance/Accounting;
- Significant experience in Regulatory reporting area and in Banking technology generally speaking (5-10 year experience);
- Experience of Axiom Software Controller View® is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Project management tools (Ms Project, SharePoint, Clarity, PowerPoint…). Knowledge of CMMI.
Your key assets:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as negotiation skills. Must be equally comfortable discussing implementation details with the development teams and functional details with the Business users and Data Governance;
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple undertakings at the same time and with different level of granularity, constantly keeping focus on priorities;
- Solution centric mindset and creativity;
- Initiative, autonomy, self-motivated, self-starter.