Scrum Master – Casablanca
The Scrum Master acts as a guide and a facilitator to help the team to work efficiently in a continuous objective of improvement and adaptation, working closely to the Product Owner.
You will be part of the team and work together with.
You will be able, occasionally or in specific cases (if the team is reduced for example), to participate in the sprint contents. However, you will usually remain focused on your function of coordination, internal communication, issue analysis and resolution, which constitutes a full-time job.
- Implementation of the Scrum method: sprints scheduling, daily meetings or “ceremonies” organization…;
- Internal communication to the team, information transmission to the people concerned and to the Product Owner;
- Proactive analyze of issues, blocking elements, outside interferences and everything that could distract the team of its aims or slow it;
- Warn on budget issues;
- Identification of solutions to bring to the problems that can occur at any time on the project, brainstorming animation;
- Communication with the management or the client;
- Writing and presentation of progress reports (burndown charts or burnups…),
- Team training to the method.
Is this project fitting for you?
Your education :
- Master degree;
- IT/Computer Science education.
Your competences :
- Knowledge of other agile methods;
- Technical knowledge;
- Experience in Software development / Devops;
- Required experience as Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
- Technical background appreciated: JAVA/J2EE.
Your key assets :
- Teaching and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.