Tech Leader – Casablanca
The Tech Leader must cover a set of responsibilities: technical expertise, personalized coaching of developers to help them organizing their activities, maintaining developers’ motivation and the continuous improvement of development practices.
The mission of a Tech Leader is to act as a technical referent but also to build a self-organized team while maintaining its cohesion and bringing it to self-sufficiency.
- Being the technical adviser of the product;
- Supporting the implementation of the development factory – UDD,
- Realizing software developments (specifications, modelling, conception, coding) while respecting the technical and business constraints;
- Being the support of the Product Owner for the continuous integration of new functionalities;
- Taking over the evolution requirements;
- Integrating and configurating the material and software components;
- Leading the technical choices of the team;
- Mastering the DevOps and its tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Nexus, Sonar, Big Data, DMP, Analytics, Data Visualization, Hadoop, Spark …);
- Making developers writing unit tests,
- Developing, correcting, etc.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master Degree,
- IT/Computer Science education.
- Required experience as Tech Leader;
- String knowledge in Devops and its tools;
- UI/UX expert;
- Excellent technical background: JAVA/JEE,
- Proficiency in the configuration management tools;
- Good knowledge of AngularJS and/or React JS,
- Strong knowledge of methods and technics of object programming;
- Good knowledge of webservices technologies;
- Proficiency in Devops;
- Strong knowledge of bug management tools;
- Knowledge of the SCRUM Agile method;
- Strong knowledge of software test methods;
- Strong knowledge of documentary management.
Your key assets:
- Client service and initiative sensibility;
- Strong ability to work in a team;