Java / J2EE Consultant
As part of an investment bank, you will be working within an IT team on Java / J2EE development projects.
- Understanding needs;
- Drafting technical specifications;
- Developing applications;
- Implementing robust and innovative technical solutions;
- Correcting bugs from client feedback;
- Designing software development;
- Providing a permanent technology watch;
- Drafting technical documentation.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of a Framework or library: Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Struts, JSF, GWT, Swing;
- At least 2 years experience in Java development, ideally in an investment banking environment or at an Asset Management firm.
Your key assets:
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.