We are looking for consultants to work within a Research & Development team related to the front office of a trading room of a renowned Investment Bank.
Is this project fitting for you?
Your education: Master’s degree level (IT and/or Engineering School, which can be completed by a degree in Finance).
- Three-fold competence in IT, Mathematics and Finance;
- 2 to 3-year experience in IT Quant or in complex IT technologies with excellent knowledge in mathematics;
- At least 1 to 2-year experience as IT Quant or in programming on complex technologies;
- Functional skills: excellent level in mathematics, probabilities and statistics but also in financial products (equity, fixed income or commodities);
- Technical skills: excellent level in programming object (C, C++, C#, Java, Python…) and strong appetence for algorithm developments issues and general IT technologies.