Regulatory/FRTB Business Analyst
Within the Financial Department of a major Corporate and Investment Bank, within the framework of regulatory constraints related to FRTB (Fundamental Review of the Trading Book), you will participate in the development of processes and information systems in a structuring way in order to meet the requirements of the regulator.
As a real intrapreneur within Quanteam, your mission will be to:
- Develop and manage your department with the main objectives: to retain your clients, develop the career of your consultants, federate your teams.
- Develop your profit center: definition of the business plan, analysis of your client’s needs, follow-up of your projects, recruitment and management of your teams. Your will be the privileged interlocutor of our clients and your responsibilities will be equal to your ability to reach ambitious goals.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master’s degree level (in Engineering or Management School).
- First successful commercial experience, ideally in Information Systems or Market Finance sector.
Your key assets:
- Dynamic, proactive, creative, with a real desire for learning and entrepreneurship,
- Proficiency in professional English.