Consultant .Net in Asset Management company
As part of an Asset Manager firm, you will be working within an IT team on development .Net projects.
Your tasks will include working on one or all of the following aspects:
- Technical and operational architecture design;
- Detailed solution design;
- Development and management of the solution;
- Managing resources;
- Coding and parameterisation of the solution;
- Creating unit testing;
- Technical and technical support recipes.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Framework .Net 3.5 and 4.0, as well as C# language;
- Significant experience in: – Asset management; – STP flows as well as issues linked to databases.
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.