Project Management on Financial Software Packages
Linked to a team at the Front/Middle and/or Back Office level, you’ll be participating in development projects, as well as the configuration and integration of financial applications.
Your tasks will include:
- Analysing the technical and operational needs of users;
- Drafting general and detailed operational specifications;
- Maintaining the parameterisation of the financial software;
- Defining recipes and non-regression tests;
- Approving new software versions;
- Providing operational support to users;
- Managing change;
- Training users.
Is this projet fitting for you?
- With a BAC +5 degree.
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a financial environment (investment banking, private banking, asset management, etc.);
- Excellent command of one of the following financial market applications: Murex, Summit, Calypso, Sophis….
Your key assets:
- Possessing excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative;
- Proficiency in English is essential.