Business Analyst Consultant on Front Office pricing or Market risks
You will intervene on high-value missions, on business analyst functions or on project management for our clients who are financial market players (mainly Investment Banks and Fund management companies).
- Analysis and formalization of the expressed need;
- Analysis of the existing IS and study of the model impact in current information systems and process;
- Writing of detailed functional specifications;
- Implementation of new calculations (pricing, product valuation, market risk calculations) or making evolving the existing;
- Integration of specialized software packages;
- Approval of the implemented solution;
- Training and functional support to users:
- Change management;
- Animation of project / steering committees.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor in Financial engineering, strong knowledge of quantitative issues;
- Engineering school in computer science or general school with a specialization in market finance.
- At least 3 years of working experience on similar functions, in Investment Bank or Asset management company;
- Knowledge of market risk indicators (VaR, sensibility, stress test);
- Good knowledge of derivative products on every type of assets (derivative actions, rates, credit…).
Your key assets:
- Ability to communicate, analyze, summarize;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Rigor, initiative.