Trading / Risk Application Support
Primary tasks related to Production Support Analyst role include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command. End-user community includes FO, MO, Product Controls, and Risk.
- Troubleshoot functional issues in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architecture regionally and/or globally. Multi-tasking environment.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions. Includes documenting system requirements and documentation of support run book.
- Communicate with users regarding application outages.
- Liaise with development teams in Bangalore, New York, and Paris.
- Help configure set up as requested by users and monitor platforms.
- Understand the regulatory environment and constraints.
- Perform post-rollout testing of new releases (quality assurance). • Handle queries and one-off data research requests from users.
- Respond to end-users within the timeframe dictated by the severity of the problem, and document and track (case histories, issues, and action steps) the response.
- Research technical processes using sources such as error logs and product technical documentation, and identify solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.
- Respect internal IT norms, standards, and processes.
- Timely reporting of production and project status to client and IT management.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication to various audiences at appropriate levels. • Partner with development teams (NY/Paris) on release management.
- Partner with the Global support teams (Paris/Asia) to ensure quality support to our end users.
- Effectively manage the Client Relationship with the end-user community. Profile Competencies.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Experience in application support
- Knowledge of market Risk Management in Finance (Chain processes ie. Risk Analysis, VaR, SVaR, PnL, Liquidity)
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products (Bonds, Swap, Forex, Options…)
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other teams under different operational time zones
- Good ability to analyze, solve and monitor problems
- Good organizational and priority skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Your key assets:
- 2+ years Microsoft Office suite applications (example: Excel)
- 2+ years SQL (SQL Server, Oracle …)
- 2+ years Unix, Linux and Windows server environment
- Knowledge in Programming (Python, Shell)
- FRM Certification Education Required:
- Bachelor of Computers Science or other related university degree
Languages : English mandatory / French (is a plus)