Front Office Technical and Functional Support
You will be operating in an extremely dynamic international environment, in direct contact with users (traders and trading room operators) in order to:
- Create Front Office application support for pricing and booking tools, valorising derivative products, intervening on feeds, and guaranteeing the proper operation of different STP chains;
- Guarantee 24/7 support service availability;
- Provide surveillance for systems abroad;
- Optimise tools, monitor and manage solutions in the event of incidents;
- Deploy, install and configure applications in coordination with system teams;
- Provide technical and functional tests for applications;
- Update documentation and train users.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC+5 degree, with dual technical and functional expertise.
- 1 to 5 years experience in application support for BFI environment;
- Strong command of the fundamentals of Market Finance (Players, Organisation, Financial Instruments, etc.);
- Technical expertise in SQL, VBA and Network.
Your key assets:
- Pro-active attitude, with a sense of intellectual curiosity, investigative and organisational skills, an excellent capacity for communication and resistance to stress,
- Proficiency in English is essential.