Full Stack Agile Developer – Casablanca
The Full Stack Agile Developer is part of the Agile Team. His function consists in participating to the software development of products while providing his level of expertise. He must allow to integrate new methods but also to work on the continuous improvement of current processes, in order to enhance products quality and technicality, and to optimize development times. He must ensure the compliance of the software conception and development with applicable standards and specifications in the company.
- Realization of software developments (specifications, modelling, conception, coding) respecting technical and business constraints;
- Make unit tests;
- Take over evolutions requirements;
- Analyze and correct detected anomalies;
- Ensure the functional revenue;
- Integrate and configure software and material components;
- Ensure compliance with quality provisions and programming standards;
- Write functional and technical documentation;
- Participate in the team technical choices. Tests writing (unit and integration) and related reports;
- Application of agile development methods;
- Optimization of the software and development processes quality.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Master degree;
- IT/Computer Science education.
- Knowledge of WEB architectures;
- Strong knowledge of methods and technique of object programming;
- Strong knowledge of JAVA/JEE languages;
- Good knowledge of AngularJS and/or React JS;
- Good knowledge of webservices technologies;
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and of the function of relational SGBD;
- Strong knowledge of the SCRUM Agile method;
- Strong knowledge of software test methods;
- Proficiency in documentary management;
- Proficiency in setting management tools;
- Strong knowledge of bug management tools.