C# Developer – Cryptocurrency – Miami
Our client, an international hedge fund specialized in CryptoCurrency, is looking for an experienced consultant, C# Developer RAD/COMMANDO to join its team in Miami (open to NYC and remote work as well).
In the role of C# Developer RAD/COMMANDO this team member will be responsible for enhancing trading systems while working closely with traders and quant located in the USA and Europe.
In this role you will handle the following responsibilities :
- Design & implement solutions using C# in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Enhance trading risk management, P&L explain and other spreadsheets
- Become familiar with the HF pricing analytics library
- Interface with business users and subject matter experts to define requirements and refine the details necessary for modifications
- Assist traders and quants with IT trading matters in day-to-day routines
- Liaise with global application development teams
- Communicate status and report issues to the team leader
Position available periodically
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or finance preferred
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Front Office Application Development (ideally RAD)
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming (C# ideally or C++/JAVA)
- Experience with Databases (Kdb will be a plus)
- Interested in the cryptocurrency business
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to changing business needs
- Proactive team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Join us !