C# or Java Developer – Montreal
The IT team is handling several applications in a risk domain. The platform is doing risk analysis and monitoring (VaR Monte Carlo, Stress Tests…) or margin calculation on the activity. The entire workflow starts with the feeding of the calculation chains until reporting, going through calculation models. You will intervene as an expert for a project to implement various deliverables covered as part of an internal project to cover regulatory and economic stress tests on the agency perimeter.
- Build, design, develop and deliver new features for the platform:
- Design & develop the stress test workflow java solution to load positions, run risk calculations and load exposures back into the risk datamart;
- Design the risk exposure feeds to populate stress-test aggregations systems;
- Write developer documentation on our platforms as requested to facilitate onboarding of developers, training of the support teams and user guide for the end users;
- Establish strong relationships with end users and technical resources to identify, understand and formalize business requirements;
- Investigate & address level 2/3 issues raised by end-users or monitoring systems;
- Set up platforms and processes in order to improve our continuous delivery across all our applications;
- Coordinate the resolution of issues raised by internal & external clients across multiple departments;
- Able to meet strict deadline in a high-volume environment;
- Build client relationships through day to day interactions, prompt issue resolution, and regular service reviews;
- Design and execute end to end Test Script for Unit Tests and Integration tests;
- Actively participate during User Acceptance Test phases;
- Build a continuous integration environment.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in development;
- Strong knowledge and experience is C# or Java Development;
- Prior experience in an Investment Banking environment;
- Ability to design and develop scalable solutions which are easy to maintain and support.
Your key assets:
- Ability to see the “big picture”;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a global team;
- A flexible, hands-on attitude and willingness to make things happen.