eTrading Developer – New York
You will work in a Front Office facing team which works directly with Traders and Business Management to provide high quality software solutions both locally and as part of the etrading platforms.
- Design and develop pricing and electronic markets distributed applications as a member of a global development team;
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts, and vendors to determine functional requirements and integration plans for applications;
- Provide second-line support of applications for front-office users.
Position available periodically
Is this project fitting for you?
- Strong knowledge and experience with at least one of those languages; C# or C++;
- Experience of a front office trading environment;
- Ability to design and develop scalable solutions which are easy to maintain and support;
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects;
- Previous experience developing Electronic Trading systems is a plus.
Your key assets:
- Ability to see “big picture” to consider system dependencies, corner cases and change impacts in providing robust solutions;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a global team.