Java Fullstack Developer
The team is responsible for the risk and P&L calculation of the firm. The department is accountable of delivering IT solutions via in-house software development, vendor application implementation and production level 3 support.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
A senior hands-on software developer, possessing strong experience in code development and system design on Java platform. It is critical that the individual has proven records on efficient delivery of business functionality to meet time to market on dynamic demands while maintaining software development and architecture design discipline.
Main development responsibility will be the bank internal Treasury liquidity system. Responsibilities will include direct communication with business users and cooperation within a team of developers distributed internationally.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Build a highly scalable and high-performance architecture
- Design and develop back-end data services, REST APIs, and web-based front-end for user profiles and other application support services
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Work with other software leads on developing testing processes and frameworks
- Document the work you do, especially APIs that you create
- Understanding of business requirements and their mapping to a given software framework
- Adhering to SDLC methodology and design principles of the bank software framework. Working in Agile, test-driven mode, in object-oriented environment.
Is this project fitting for you?
Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering related field. A Degree in Finance-related field is a plus.
- 5+ years of development and architecture experience with Java , SQL and Spring Boot
- 2+ years of experience with modular, lightweight, event-driven Microservice architectures on a JVM stack
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, and Jenkins
- 4+ years of experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc) and Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing)
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented development experience
- 2+ years of web front-end development
- Experience with ReactJS and/or Angular development is a plus
- Experience with Docker platform is a plus.
Your key assets:
- Ability to understand business requirements and business priorities
- Ability to understand complex technical architecture
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other IT Teams and other teams under different operational time zones
- Proactive on taking leadership when needed, self motivated, dynamic and result oriented
- Team player with collaborate attitude, able to maintain highest level of discipline with respect to development framework
- Fluent communication (oral and written) and listening skills.