Quant Analyst – Transaction Banking Lending – Dallas
Our client, a multinational investment bank and financial services company, is looking for a new talent to join their team which is responsible for building data-driven decision models and processes for various business decisions through the client relationship like underwriting, pricing, and collections. The team is also responsible for internal analytics like monitoring portfolio risk, projecting revenues, and providing business insights.
In this role you will handle the following responsibilities :
- Design/evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms for decision making using statistical modeling, feature engineering, and machine learning techniques
- Develop production quality code to implement and deploy these algorithms for production use
- Interface with data architecture and other technology teams for production processes
- Understand the business and interface with product and strategy teams in model selection and monitoring processes
- Help document your assumptions and methodologies, and perform validation and testing to facilitate peer reviews and independent model validation
- Build internal analytics/ dashboards for monitoring portfolio risk and providing client insights to the leadership team
Position available periodically
Is this project fitting for you?
- BS/MS or Ph.D. in a quantitative field – Computer Science, Mathematical Finance, Engineering, Physics,
- 2+ Years of experience in Mathematical Finance domain
- Quantitative background including an understanding of probability and statistics
- Strong programming background in compiled or scripting languages (Python, Java, etc.)
- Ability to explain complex models and analysis to diverse audiences
Your key assets:
- Either strong data science/ML experience or experience in SME lending or other loan modeling is preferred
- Familiarity with statistical computing languages or packages (pandas/numpy/scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Experience with version control and production quality code development
- Familiarity with working with large datasets
- Loan/Credit risk modeling or other similar financial modeling experience
Join us !