We are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager to lead an Identity Access Management (IAM) projects. You will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of the IAM program, ensuring the successful delivery of IAM solutions across the organization.
- Develop and maintain the IAM project strategy and roadmap to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives
- Manage the overall budget, resources, and timelines to ensure successful delivery of IAM solutions
- Lead the development and implementation of IAM policies, procedures, and standards
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure integration of IAM solutions with existing systems and applications
- Work closely with security, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure IAM solutions meet industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to senior leadership and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Develop and implement training and awareness programs to ensure the effective adoption and use of IAM solutions across the organization
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience managing IAM programs and solutions
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts, technologies, and best practices. IAM Technical skills are required.
- Experience with IAM tools and platforms such as Active Directory, Okta, and IdentityIQ
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CRISC are a plus
Quanteam is an independent international consulting company created in 2007 and employing more than +700 consultants with offices in Paris, Lyon, London, Geneva, Brussels, New-York, Chicago, Montréal, Lisboa and Casablanca.
We deliver business consulting and systems integration and outsourcing across the finance industry with multiple fields of expertise thanks to both Business and IT skills. Today, we have teams engaged on projects with Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Banks, and custodians.