MIGRATION OF THE OST CHAIN TO THE BANCS SOFTWARE PACKAGE AT SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE
After a reassessment of the project schedule and milestones, the priority was to deliver value to the customer through regular deliveries. An "ultra-agile" operating mode was quickly put in place. By way of example, the average number of releases over the two years of the assignment was 1.5 per week, with an editor delivery every 3 weeks for the Bancs software package.
After several months of intense discussions, the organization has been fine-tuned to ensure that all players are working towards the same goal.
After two years, 80% of the scope of the first part had been delivered and the new customer could be onboarded. The remaining 20% would be completed in the next 4 months and the opening to other customers could begin.
Thanks to our support, the customer was able to deliver his project, integrate his new customer and start securing his notifications to his existing customers.
Over the coming years, we expect to see an increase in NBI and a reduction in risk in this business. Run gains should be postponed by at least a year, due to the end of the project and the migration of other customers.