Front Office Application Support – New York
New York or Chicago or Montréal
IT department is in charge of providing other departments with Information System support. In every of the bank entity all over the world, IT department provides and manages high quality and competitive tools while respecting technology.
The candidate will work with the team in charge of the Trading & Sales Support, specialized in a specific asset (Equity, Fixed Income, Credit, Derivatives or Commodities).
- Participate in the support of systems in across the America’s region;
- Bring expertise (technical and functional) of systems, in order to develop other team members across the region and provide assistance to Front Office users (Traders, Sales, Risk Managers, Middle Offices);
- Monitor actively the systems and document procedures and processes – Develop new monitoring tools when required;
- Be the first point of contact of the Front Office for projects, level 1 and 2 support (enhancement, bug fix, request, incident);
- Participate in the Test and Roll-out of Trading applications (new version or software update);
- Propose solutions, drive changes that address recurring problems and workloads.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Bachelor or Master degree level, Engineering school, with IT specialization.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in IT or finance related sectors;
- International experience is a plus.
- OS: Unix and Windows;
- Scripting languages: PYTHON, VB.Net (VBscript, VBA), Unix & MS-DOS shells (bash, cmd,…), Perl;
- Familiarity with batch jobs (crontab, autosys, ..);
- Database: MySql, Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- Financial products (stocks, bonds, Options, Warrants, Futures, Index, ETFs,…);
- American markets (Primary Exchanges and ECNs).
Your key assets:
- Able to handle pressure;
- Passionate, determined, and intellectual curiosity;
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively;
- Flexibility to experiment with new solutions and the determination to test assumptions and conventional methods;
- Thorough understanding of what client service is and a strong commitment to ensure they provide solid client service;
- ITIL Certification is a plus;
- French is a plus.