C# Fullstack .Net Developer
We are looking for a collaborator with a marked interest in finance and very strong communication skills. This person will act as analyst programmer with the client’s predominantly Canada-based clientele and will help the team on Canadian market related project.
Application is a WEB/Angular service-oriented application (REST API) with complex SQL queries that allows our clients (front office, middle office and compliance) to carry out transactions on Canadian markets, as well as the reporting of our transactions to our regulators.
The responsibilities of the analyst developer include the following:
- Producing new features. This doesn’t only mean writing code, but also making design/architectural decisions, testing, tracking quality-related metrics, and producing documentation.
- Demonstrating features to stakeholders and product owners to gain a solid understanding of the business and get feedback on work delivered.
- Participating in Scrum-related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and demos.
- Delivering software that meets our standards and providing operational support if necessary.
- Taking some time to enjoy yourself by either joining some of our existing communities or by creating new ones.
Is this project fitting for you?
Education and experience: University degree: Business computing, computer science, computer engineer. At least 5 years of IT experience in complex information systems environments. Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset.
- University degree: Business computing, computer science, computer engineer
- At least 5 years of IT experience in complex information systems environments
- Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset is a plus
- Significant experience with C# – .NET Core and SQL – SQL Server
- Angular is a plus
- Design Pattern
- Agile Scrum
- Continuous Delivery & CI Implementation
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Ability to work with complex information systems
- Knowledge of the world of corporate finance (stock market, interest rates, derivatives, etc.) an asset
- Excellent command of spoken and written English – French is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile pratices
Your key assets:
- Organizational, methodological and analytical spirit
- Sense of communication